Eyecare for drivers
Government research shows that as many as 3.5 million British drivers could be driving with eyesight below the minimum standard required. At D&A we have the expertise to ensure that you have the best vision possible to keep you safe at the wheel.
Take the test
If you're a driver, it's especially important to have an eye test every year to know for certain that your eyes are healthy and your vision is good.. One in three British drivers in this age group doesn't have their eyes tested regularly. If you haven't had your eyes tested in the last two years book an eye test today.
If your eye test reveals that you need glasses or contact lenses for driving, we'll happily explain the options to you and answer all your questions. Some people are slightly short-sighted and need glasses for night driving even though they're fine without them during the day, while others need help with both driving and reading. Whatever your individual needs, we have a great range of lenses and a well-earned reputation for excellent customer care.
Tips for safer driving
- Have your vision checked every two years.
- Keep a spare pair of glasses in your car. In Europe, you have to by law.
- Keep a pair of prescription sunglasses in the car to combat bright sunlight, especially in the winter when the sun is low.
- Keep your windscreen clear and clean.
- Pop in to D&A regularly for a glasses MOT - we'll adjust your specs free of charge for optimum comfort and vision.
- Carry a glasses cleaning kit in your car for keeping your lenses dust free.
You are currently viewing this page without a stylesheet. The following options to change font-sizes and themes ONLY work when viewing this site with style-sheeting enabled.
Select a stylesheet: